Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > URGENT!!! latest updates removes critica...
URGENT!!! latest updates removes critical information!!!!!!!! DONT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

2525 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2016-10-24 23:57:19

•   Level 5   
    (293) points
    billymck
    2016-10-22 00:52:34

i'v had the maxisys mini for 2 1/2 years and its been good to me. i'v also read this forum every day for the same time. but i never thought it would come to this!!! there was an update a few days ago, one was a system update, and another one was a program update.... it said something to the effect of streamlining or something to the effect.... THEY REMOVED ALL THE PDF FILES THAT WERE ACCESSABLE THROUGH THE MANUFACTURE LABLE.  when you clicked on the envelope it opened a pdf file that car line manufacture: posted in the manual:

Manufacturer Buttons

The Manufacturer buttons display the various vehicle logos and the brand names. Select the required manufacturer button after the VCI device is properly connected to the test vehicle to start a diagnostic session.

The small envelop icon displays beside the vehicle brand name is tappable, touching which displays an attached PDF file, showing relevant information, such as vehicle coverage and function list etc for the corresponding vehicle make.

NOW THEY ARE GONE..... anyone else see this? now there is no way to even see is some function is supported!!!!!! somehow i don't think this is an error in my system.... so to all who read this please say something... anything... this was my go to scanner. but now i don't know...

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-10-24 12:30:06 (Reply to:billymck)

We removed it, it is because we received several feedback, the internal space is not enough now. So we removed these files to save more space to load and run software.

You can check it from our website directly
    http://pro.auteltech.com/measurecar-1-1.html?m=4

•   Level 5   
    (293) points
    billymck
    2016-10-24 23:57:19 (Reply to:Support02)
     ok, thank you for the info
  Total1 Pages